CHE Online Courses Now ACHENA Approved
We have exciting news!
We’re delighted to announce that a whole host of our homeopathic CPD courses have now been approved by ACHENA (The Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America).
This is fantastic for our community as it means that anyone who completes these courses will be able to receive an ACHENA certificate in the future. So, not only will you enhance your skills through our courses, but you’ll get recognition for your hard work too.
As professional homeopaths we all know how important it is to keep our knowledge up-to-date, even when we’ve been practising for a long time. At CHE Online, we know that homeopaths, as a community, are dedicated to continuous learning in order to enhance their practice and serve their patients, but we also think it’s nice for you to be rewarded for doing that.
A full list of the courses that are ACHENA approved can be found at the end of this blog. All of these courses are available to purchase individually on CHE Online, or alternatively you can subscribe to CHE Pro and access them all for one low monthly or annual subscription fee. Find out more here:
We’ll be updating our website and contacting our members with more information about the accreditation and how to receive certificates very soon.
CHE Online ACHENA-approved courses
ACHENA have approved all the courses listed below, confirming that they meet established educational standards in the field of continuing professional development.
- Homeopathy and Neurodegenerative Diseases with Dr Robin Murphy ND
- The Endocrine System, Hormones and Homeopathy with Hilery Dorrian
- How to Treat Lyme Disease with Dr Robin Murphy ND
- Treating Eczema with Homeopathy with Hilery Dorrian
- The Homeopathy and Cancer Webinar Series with Dr Robin Murphy ND
- Transforming your Practice with the Bowel Nosodes with Hilery Dorrian
- Managing Menopause Naturally with Caroline Gaskin
- 5G Electromagnetic Radiation Toxicity with Dr Robin Murphy ND
- Homeopathic Case Taking, Analysis and Management with Dr Robin Murphy ND
- Al Ferasa – The Ancient Art of Face Reading with Dr Ralf Jeutter
- The Fibonacci Sequence with Dr Joe Rozencwajg
- Wonderful Plants: An introduction to Jan Scholten’s Plant Theory with Jonathan Stallick
- Organ Support with Dion Tabrett
- Nutrition for Homeopaths with Naomi Devlin