If you want to learn how to treat yourself, friends and family holistically, then this homeopathy beginners course is for you.
This practical and interactive course provides you with all the skills and knowledge you need to treat many everyday illnesses and injuries with confidence.
Meet other people like you who believe in a safer, more natural way to treat family and friends and explore the principles and philosophy of homeopathy together over a two-day weekend at our London college.
When: 17th & 18th November, 2018
Where: Bloomsbury London
What You Will Learn
Introduction to Health & Dis-ease-
- What is health
- What causes disease?
- The Vital Force
- The Law of Similars
- The Law of Cure
- The Doctrine of Signatures
- The Minimum Dose
- Sources of homeopathic remedies
- How remedies are made
- Potency, dilution & succussions
- Remedy provings
5. Simple Case taking
- Taking the case
- Acute or chronic?
- The importance of key symptoms
- The homeopathic Materia Medica & Repertory
- Maintaining causes
6. Basic First Aid Prescribing
- Treating common acute ailments at home.
- Remedies to have at home for home prescribing. e.g.Shock, cuts & grazes, burns
- pre/post surgery, muscle strains/sprains, and some useful childhood remedies.
Your success is important to us, which is why we search out and employ leading homeopathy researchers and practitioners for you to learn from.
All our lecturers encourage a fun, friendly, thought-provoking environment, allowing you to successfully gain all the knowledge you need to treat yourself, family and friends with confidence.
This beginners course is taught by Anne Healy (BSc(Hons) LCHE). Anne has a wealth of experience to draw from; with a background in education, four children, four grandchildren and a busy London practice, you can be confident that she’ll teach you everything you need in order to treat yourself, friends and family holistically as a home prescriber.